Wednesday, April 1, 2009

When bubbles attack!!

This year we've experienced A LOT of firsts with Will (walking, talking, etc.) and one has been getting him to use the tub. It use to be a battle to bath him- not now! After months of working with him we now have it to where he reminds me (or us) its bath time. So, last night I decided to put some bubbles in the mix.
He had a blast! I was so happy! I had to run to get the camera... he kept peering over the ledge calling me (so cute).

Also, this weekend James heads out for 3 weeks to Maryland for upgrade training. I will be in Spokane for Easter and then home to sort through my stuff and sell stuff.

Anyways... we are all doing pretty darn good! Today Snoball had his Rabies titer and the countdown should start next week for the "5 day or less" quarantine (basically a by-pass).

Well, here are some bubble pictures! I'll write more later...

No comments: