Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Update on Snoball

I love how God works, but wish I could have some questions as to why things happen.

Snoball did a 180 last night!! He is doing so much better. After a quiet "yelling" prayer session with God and shedding some tears on Snoball and then a helpful nudge from his son (Tristan)- he just got up and started playing! He is almost back to who he was Friday morning!!!! I can not express how thankful I am that he is so much better in such a short amount of time.

Even with his great improvement, we still won't be taking him with us. We've also decided that we will go over dog-less and IF we can't stand a no pet lifestyle, then we will adopt a boonie dog.

I am just so glad Snoball is feeling better! You have no idea how bad the past few days have been... I kept preparing myself for putting him down soon. Now? I think between Snoball's will to live and be happy here and God letting him stay awhile longer, he will be ok. I know its too soon to say for sure, but after talking to a couple vets and breeders I'm pretty sure he'll be ok.

Thank you all for the prayers and kind words on him. He is my first baby boy and we're blessed that he's still here. :)

No comments: