First off, I am SOOOOOO glad James is back! I don't know what I would've done without him today.
Second... Snoball went into heart failure today. We don't know why or what sparked it. He was fine one minute and unresponsive and blue the next. I thank James and God that I was able to get him to the vet when I did.
When I got there with a limp Snoball, they immediately gave him oxygen and took x-rays. His heart is very enlarged and his lungs were starting to fill with fluid. After giving him a sedative and heart meds, the waiting game began. I was sent home since I was a mess. After waiting hours and two phones to the vet, we were able to pick him up and take him home. He looks kinda drunk and completely worn out, but nonetheless alive!! I can not thank God enough for allowing me this time with him. I will treasure each day even more with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment