Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Carter Lake... our escape from insanity

Spring has decided to finally show up and stick around! I took advantage of it and walked to the "lake" (more like a pond than anything, but we'll go with the "lake" thing). It was great- 65 degrees and sunny! Will enjoyed it as did old man Snoball. Here's proof of our adventure. Hope everyone is doing good! I'm busy getting ready for James' return and going through stuff in preparation for Guam.

This is how we looked... Snoball in the front pack and Will riding in his spiffy stroller.
Beautiful...
Not a sea turtles like Hailey, Kailee, and Claudia got to swim with... just a pond turtle sun bathing!
On the move.
Some Canadian birds.. Eh?
The ever flexible Will... He can bend in half and then some.
A smile!
My first baby... 9 1/2yrs and still going!
He was showing me that the park was "his" (patting his chest means "mine").
In constant motion! Probably one of my favorites from today.
No, he wasn't kissing the grass... he tripped right as I took the picture! He got up and ran it off.
I think it is a Blue Heron! Regardless, its beautiful! (Can you see where it ended up sitting?)

1 comment:

Claudia said...

I love the turtle pic! lol