Monday, August 31, 2009

Will, the celebrity

Everywhere we go (and I mean everywhere), Will turns heads! Today while playing and exploring the beach at low tide, Will had followers. I'm not talking the creepy kind, just a following.

These two Asian young ladies just loved everything Will did! They followed him around and took pictures of him and with him (I gave them permission). You would've thought that he was a movie star with how people react to him here!

They just love his blonde hair, big blue eyes, and everything about him. Its so cute! Even little baby girls try "flirting" with Will. The guys I swear are jealous... Some will make comments like- "Lady Killer" or "Heart throb" or something similar.
(I was able to take a couple pictures of the girls with Will.)

The girls were right out of the camera view... they were taking pictures of him, too!



The one picture I have of Will with them.

No comments: