Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Aloha long layover!

Our flights out to Guam consisted of a 6 hour flight to Hawaii and another 7 ½ hours to Guam. Thankfully, we managed to squeeze a long layover right in between! During our 24 hour layover we stayed with my sister-in-law and nieces (thank you so much!!!). Sleep deprived Will loved all of the toys and his favorite by far was a noisy Elmo/Cookie monster vacuum (from Papa Bryant to Hailey). I didn’t get a picture of it, but the sound is imprinted in my eardrums.
It was really, really nice to have a break from flying for Will’s sake and to be able to stretch before another long flight.

Anyways, that evening Claudia made a cake (for Will) and we had a little birthday celebration. Before we had cake the cousins had fun playing in the tub. When it came time for drying off, I’ve never seen Will so happy! He had fun (even though I couldn’t get a picture of it).

I loved seeing Hailey and Kailee play together and I enjoyed the other babies crawling/walking/flying/scooting around. I, also, really enjoyed spending time with Claudia. Thank you so much allowing us to stay with you!! We appreciate it so much!!!

No comments: