Friday, August 21, 2009

We made it!!!

Woo Hoo!!! We're in Guam!!

I have A LOT to catch up on, but it will have to wait for now... I know I speak for all of us when I say THANK YOU SO MUCH to my sister-in-law (Claudia... Leevi's wife), for allowing us to stay with her during our 24 hr lay over in Hawaii. It was so nice to see Hailey and Kailee in their own element. I loved it! When I find the cord (to upload pictures) for my camera I will put them up. There are some cute shots of the three cousins, but nothing that would make a magazine cover (unless it was "How to catch a wiggle butt 2 yr old").

Anyways, I am loving the island (so far) and the humidity isn't bad at all!! I took Will to the beach/lagoon on Friday and we had fun. The water is clear and soooo warm! I love it here!

Now, its house hunting time! I will write more soon... not sure when as internet is $15 a day at the hotel. (UGH)

No comments: