While we were there we visited family and friends, went to Silverwood Amusement Park for a day, met up with my dad a couple times on his mail route for lunch, Will had his first of three birthday parties, and I’m sure there’s more (but I can’t remember at the moment). Needless to say we had A LOT of fun and enjoyed relaxing after all of the moving stress.
I know I had a hard time saying “good bye” to Snoball (yet again) the day we had to head back over to the west side of WA. YES, I miss my parents and family, but leaving Snoball behind feels like I left my child. It’s a horrible feeling! As much as I love and adore my parents, I didn’t choke up as much as I thought I would (then again I had to tell myself to be strong for Will).
Anyways, I loved spending time with them before we had to fly out to paradise. Here are some pictures from all of the happenings while in Spokane!
(or at least in the cubby box they provide).
That way you will be "Free OF Pregnancy".
No comments:
Post a Comment