Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Rainbow dreads, sticky gunk, and brain waves...

Last week CJ got an EEG to determine whether or not he has seizures. It was a very interesting, non invasive, and simple test. The tech wiped his head off and started hooking up the wires (which looked like strands of multi colored hair). This step seemed to take longer than the actual test. CJ must've enjoyed his head being rubbed and taped because he fell asleep.
The test it's self consisted of watching him sleep, partially asleep, awake and really bright blinking lights. Then it was over and we went home.
The next two days were nerving racking waiting for the results. When his doctor called to tell me he does NOT have atonic seizures I was shocked... as I was preparing to hear he had seizures. I am very relieved he tested normal!!!

 Rainbow hair
 Gauze beanie

 Totally un-phased...
Hamster cheeks

No comments: