Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Preschooler

Its official- Will is a preschooler. He absolutely loves going to school! His teachers (Miss Nickie and Miss Lisa) are so kind and caring with him. I'm not sure who likes his teachers more- me or Will. It is really weird not having Will home two days out of the week, but at the same time it is nice to get to know CJ better. On the days he has school, we walk to and from (which is 2 miles round trip). Most of the time Will does great, but two of the times it would have been easier to bathe a cat. I really enjoy the walking... I just wish the weather would cooperate!! I'm starting to think I should get one of my dad's postal shirts that says, "Rain, Sleet, Snow or Sun... we'll be there." (Well, it says something like that.)

Also, I LOVE being one the mom end of the preschooler!! When I worked with kids (home daycare and school age kids) I loved making things with the kids, but at the same time couldn't wait to be on the receiving end of the art work and crafts. Although, I may need a bigger "refrigerator" to display it all. :)

So... between preschool and speech therapy,  I am taking Will somewhere four days out of the week! Definitely keeps us busy.

 My handsome boy.
 Sponge painting with me.

 His "first" day of preschool outfit...

No comments: