Saturday, July 18, 2009

I've been slacking!

This has been a busy month! We spent the last week in Spokane visiting family (with little to no internet). During that time we saw both sets of my grandparents (Grandpa Mac and the Bryants) and my Crazy Gramma, plus my parents. When we got there we made it in the nick of time for Isaiah's birthday party at Sho-Gun grill. We were all exhausted and Will wasn't having the high chair! But, we did have a good time. We didn't get to spend much time with Isaiah due to an unexpected Guard calling.

It was really nice to have TWO date nights while we were there. With all of the tension between us, it was a much needed and welcome break. The funny part was both times we kept "looking" for Will and we missed his antics.

I am really scattered right now... but, I wanted to add one more thing.

Snoball didn't come back with us. He is staying with my parents. I never thought it'd be so hard to leave a "dog" behind. If he had passed away it'd be easier, but he's alive and doing good- without me. I know I need to have a different outlook, but he's been there for me through thick and thin for almost 10 years. Its not easy leaving someone behind knowing you can't take them with you. Death would be easier since you can say "good-bye" and know that's the end. Needless to say, I'm having a real hard time with all of this. I hate crying.

Its good to be home, but its empty without the pitterpatter of Snoball feet.
I gotta clean up a bit and make room for the new furniture set.

No comments: