Thank you to ALL service members in our country! We spent the long weekend in Spokane with my friends and family. It was a nice break from everything that has gone on in the past month. I got to see childhood 4-H friends that I hadn't seen in 10 years! It was really good.
Will had a blast with his uncles, grandma (Bah), papa, and his soon-to-be aunite Megan. He managed to garner several bumps and bruises on his head and a few scrapes on his arms and legs. I'm pretty sure he wore everyone (except me) out!
James went to a Spokane Shock game (arena football) with my dad Saturday night. Early in the day we bought my parents a new bed for a price that could NOT be passed up- a pillow top Queen bed set for $299! (It is really, really comfy.) We totally surprised them when we pulled in their driveway with it strapped to the Caliber's roof rack :)
On Sunday we drove up to Rice to tend to the Bryant family grave sites. It was a nice drive and beautiful weather.
All in all, it was a busy weekend!
I will post pictures in the next day or two (I don't have enough patience for the uploading BS tonight).
No comments:
Post a Comment