Lately, Will has developed an obsession for balloons. So, when we were out running errands yesterday he kept trying to grab them in Safeway. I found one that wasn't "Congrats Grad" or "Its a Girl" and he's beening totting it around up until this morning. He decided it was a good idea to try to beat me up while holding his balloon. I took it away and all hell broke loose! He had an all out temper tantrum! Oh boy, the terrible two's started months ago, but now in full swing- FUN. I did get pictures before he tried to take me down, ha ha ha.
Now, Will is a good kid 90% of the time! (It's the other 10% that makes me want to rip my uterus out and not want to EVER go thru this again! But, then he'll run over and give me a hug that makes me forget all about the naughtiness.)

I know, I know- pants too long and shirt too small!


On the move!
Oh! Almost forgot to say how sweet he was last night when my dad called me (err... us). I had the phone on speaker and told Will that his "Papa" was on the phone. From across the room he yelled, "Hi Papa!". Then walked over and whispered "Hi Papa" into the phone. When I asked him to talk to Papa he said, "Talk, talk, talk, buh, buh, buh!" and walked off.
No comments:
Post a Comment