Wednesday, January 30, 2013

CJ*

CJ is doing great! He started speech therapy at Rite Care last week as he is a couple months behind with his vocab and sounds. He LOVES his SLP and really enjoys the attention from her. She suspects he will catch up really fast! We just decided to get him therapy sooner than later, so he won't experience as much frustration from lack of communication as Will did. Aside from that he is on track!!!

I can't believe he will be TWO in about two weeks!! How did time go by so fast?!
He loves going pee on the potty, but still has a baby bladder. So, I'm still working on that. (I'd love to have CJ only wearing his pull-ups at night by the time the baby comes.)
He is such a goof and imitates my tone and mannerisms when I talk to other people. It can be really funny. We are really enjoying watching him grow up and turn into a little, big boy from a baby.





No comments: