After posting the link with a much needed, long awaited update on my family it dawned on me that I forgot someone. The one person that makes everything possible- God. This past year I've fallen in love with Him and I'm NOT afraid to say it! So, as I lay trying to fall asleep it hit me like a ton of bricks that I can't remember ever mentioning God in my blog.
He is truly amazing and continues to show me every day in different ways. Having a relationship with Him has been the best thing to ever happen in my life. Don't get me wrong, my boys (and James) are definitely a very close 2nd, but without God none of them would be in my life. He chose me as their mother and hand picked James to be my husband. He gave them all to me. Of all the people in the world, He chose me. For that alone I will always be grateful and feel blessed!
Lately, I've been battling some negative emotions regarding a few subjects in my life. No one will ever understand EXACTLY how I feel or think... except God. He is my best friend. Sad thing is I don't always remember he's there. I never forget my family because they are always in my face/space needing something. Funny thing, God is in my face too... I just don't always see it.
God has been there for me every time and never let me down. Trusting Him is hard, but He has shown me He is the only one I can rely on and He'll never give me more than I can handle. He has provided for my family in every which way possible since James was discharged that it still shocks me every time I stop and think about it. He provided us a house, car, money, food, medical for the boys, and marriage. Without Him I have no idea if I'd even be alive. For God sent angels to protect me a month ago. Every sense of my being and spirit witnessed spiritual warfare that night. My only prayer that night was for protection of my baby- I didn't care if I got hurt as long as CJ was safe. He one up'd me! He put a shield over both of us!
Anyways... I'm done for now. I just couldn't sleep knowing that I didn't mention Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment