Friday, July 29, 2011

The others...

One last post! James got a job as a security officer and is pretty much set for his schooling to start. Everything has been falling in place except getting our own place.

At this point we are leaning towards buying in the Cheney area. We have a house in mind that I totally adore! Our next step is finding a lender and viewing the house... and waiting on the last bit of $$$ to come in. Hopefully, it will work out and we can be first time home owners!! I am really hoping and praying.

Aside from housing stuff, things are going good. I am really missing my Poms in OR and can hardly wait until they are back in our family. At least we're one day closer than we were yesterday. Also, I am so thankful to Christy for taking such wonderful care of my babies! I seriously have no idea what I would do without you!

Well, that is enough for now... and I know I'm missing some stuff, but I am too tired to write anymore! I will add updated pictures when I'm able. 

No comments: