Baby is doing fantastic! James was actually able to go to an appointment with me for once. Poor guy was use to male OB doctor I had with Will and was not prepared for my "thorough" nurse practitioner. It was funny (plus, we saw a friend in the hall and she scared the heck out of him)!
Anyways, Baby's heart rate was in the 130's bpm and measured 2wks ahead- which is still in the normal range. My blood pressure was perfect- 114/59!! And I only gained 1.5lbs since my last check-up.
With all of this wonderful news also came a reality check... the team of OB doctors are crossing their fingers that I'm able to make it to 37wks without delivering. Why? I had Will at 37wks and had been having steady contractions (and dilated) for the entire week prior, plus all of the other complications I had with him.
At my next appointment (in 2wks) they will be doing a position check and an ultrasound. The NP is so curious as to what we're having that she wants to "take a peek". (Even though we still don't want to know... we're so close now, what's a few more weeks?)
Anyways, we finally have a boy and girl name picked out!! For a boy- Chester Winton; and a girl- Keialani Vanessa. Now, all we have to do is put the crib together!!
I'm excited to find out if we'll be bringing home Chester or Keialani home sometime late January/early February.
No comments:
Post a Comment