Sunday, January 10, 2010

Will's antics

Since its been awhile, I'll post one just about Will...

One evening (a week ago), Will was playing in the living room before bed. Then he stood up, pulled down his pull-up and peed on the carpet, then proceeded to pull his pants back up. Poor James was in so much shock his jaw was almost to the ground, meanwhile I'm laughing too hard (on the floor) to even say anything to Will.
So, the next day I found his training potty and set it in the bathroom. Well, Will went into the kitchen cupboard and got out a garbage bag. Not thinking too much of that I didn't take it away. He then walked from the kitchen to his bathroom, dragged his potty chair out and then stuffed it in the trash bag! What is he trying to tell us???

Recently, Will has been saying a few more words , signs (with his hands) and sounds. Due to my own Freudian slip while reading him a bedtime story, he thinks sheep and "baa baa" sounds mean daddy/James. As I said a flock of sheep looked like daddy and everyone else going to work in the morning. Ever since then, he'll point to sheep and say "Dad?".
Another new word he likes is "bomb"- thanks to over hearing James on the phone. (That's a long story...)

Otherwise, he is doing really good!




No comments: