I'm sure that most of you are aware of the tropical storms headed our way today thru next week. Now, please don't worry! We'll be safe and have typhoon bars on all the windows, plus the typhoon shutters and our house is made out of cement. I think we're as safe as we can be. If you'd like to stay updated on our storms then I highly suggest
wunderground.com.
Other than the weather we're pretty settled in to our house. We love it! The locals are loud people, but I honestly don't mind one bit. This past weekend I planted a Plumeria tree. Of course, it poured rain and of all days I decide to wear a dress, I plant a tree. I think the neighbors think I'm slightly nuts!
Anyways, Will is loving it here and loves the yard. Here are some pictures for your visual pleasure :)




What a "goose-ball" (silly goose & goof ball).

Drazil... our monitor lizard friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment