On Monday we had some very special visitors- The MacDonald girls aka my sister-in-law and nieces!! It was so good to see all of them and it was great to finally meet the newest addition (Kailee). Sadly, Will was being a stick in the mud (I'm being nice when I say that) and he didn't want to share anyone or anything. I really hope next time he will act better! At least we were able to get some cute pictures of the cousins.
(I have a lot of pictures, but not enough energy to post them all!)
I loved having them here!!! (We're hoping to see them on our way to Guam in August.) It was nice to see Hailey the big sister and her little doll baby sister, Kailee AND they're great mom- Claudia. (My brother Leevi is currently deployed, but will be back later this year *hopefully*)



Mr. Brattitude and cute Kailee

Will & Kailee

The cousins- Hailey, Will & Kailee



Will and his beautiful Aunt Claudia


Gramma with her granddaughters

All together

Hailey fell in love with Mandi and toted her around everywhere and in everything!


Kailee and Snoball playing soccer

"That's MINE!" ha ha ha
No comments:
Post a Comment